Low-cost Scopemeter for signals research and the electrical parameters measurement.
Classic Scopemeter (Digital storage oscilloscope + Digital Multimeter). DSO: Single channels; bandwidth 20 MHz; sample rate (Real time) 100MS/s; record length 6K points on each channel; cursor and automeasurement (20 types); trigger type: edge, video; peak detect and average. DMM: 3 ¾ digits; VDC, VAC, DC, AC, resistance, capacitance, diode test, on-off test. Display: 3.5 '' color LCD, TFT screen, 320×240 pixels. Dimensions: 7.1in x 4.5in x 1.6in / 180mm x 115mm x 40mm. Weight: 16oz / 455g
The instrument should operate continuously for more than 30 minutes under the specified operating temperature.
If the operating temperature is up to or larger than 41°F / 5°C, the system function menu must be opened to make the system perform a “Auto- calibration” procedure.
Except those specifications marked with the word Typical, all specifications can be up to the mentioned definitions.
- Sampling modes: Normal sampling, Peak detection, Average value
- Sampling rate: 100 MSa/s;
- Input coupling: DC, AC, Ground
- Input impedance: 1MΩ ± 2% connected in parallel with 20pF ± 5pF
- Probe attenuation coefficient: 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X
- Max. Input voltage: 400 V (peak)
- Channel delay time (typical): 150ps
- Sampling rate range: 0.25S/s~100MS/s
- Waveform interpolation: (sin x)/x
- Record length: 6K points on each channel
- Sampling rate and delay time accuracy: ±100ppm (any time interval which is equal to or larger than 1ms)
- Time interval (ΔT) measurement accuracy (full bandwidth): Single: ± (1 sampling interval time +100ppm × reading+0.6ns) > average 16 : ± (1 sampling interval time +100ppm × reading+0.4ns)
- Analog digital converter (A/D): With the resolution of 8 bits, make sampling on both channels synchronously
- Sensitivity range (V/div): 5mV/div~5V/div (at the input BNC)
- Single bandwidth: Full bandwidth
- Low frequency response (AD coupling, -3dB): ≥5Hz (at the BNC).
- Rise time (typical one at the BNC): ≤17.5ns
- DC gain accuracy: ±3%
- DC measurement accuracy (average value sampling mode): The voltage difference (ΔV) between any two points on the waveform after averaging the captured waveforms more than 16: ±(5% reading + 0.05 divisions)
- DC coupling 1div (DC~full bandwidth)
- AC coupling Same as the DC coupling when it is equal to or larger than 50Hz
- Triggering level range ±6 divisions from the screen center
- Triggering level accuracy (typical) which is applicable to the signal with rise and fall time equal to or longer than 20ns ±0.3 divisions
- Trigger displacement 655 divisions for pre-triggering and 4 divisions for post-triggering
- Trigger Holdoff range 100ns~10s
- Make a 50% level setting (Typical). Operation with the input signal frequency equal to or larger than 50Hz.
- Trigger sensitivity (Video triggering and typical mode) 2 divisions of peak-to-peak value
- Signal system and line/field frequency (Video triggering mode); Support the NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcasting systems of any field or line frequency
|1X position||10X position|
|Bandwidth||Up to 6 MHz (DC)||Up to full bandwidth (DC)|
|Attenuation rate||1: 1||10: 1|
|Input voltage||<200 V DC+Peak AC||<600 V DC+Peak AC|
Input Impedance: 10MΩ. Max. Input Voltage: 1000V (DC or AC peak-to-peak value)
Input Impedance: 10MΩ. Max. Input Voltage: 750V (AC, virtual value). Frequency range: from 40Hz to 400Hz. Display: Virtual value of the sine wave
Direct Current (DC)
Alternating Current (AC)
Voltage reading: 0 V~1.5 V.
There is a beep sound when the on-resistance is less than 50Ω.
- Mechanical dimensions: 7.1in x 4.5in x 1.6in / 180mm x 115mm x 40mm
- Weight: 16oz / 455g
- Display type: 3.7" color liquid crystal display
- Display resolution: 640 (horizontal) × 480 (vertical) pixels
- Display color: 65536 colors
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC 50/60Hz
Battery type: 7.4V built-in Li-ion battery.
- Used battery: 32 to 122 °F / 0 to 50 °C
- Power adapter: 32 to 104 °F / 0 to 40 °C
- 32 to 50 °F / 0 to 10°C, no condensation
- 50 to 86 °F / 10 to 30°C, 95%
- 86 to 104 °F / 30 to 40°C, 75%
- 104 to 122 °F / 40 to 50 °C, 45 %
- -4 to +140 °F / -20 to +60 °C, no condensation
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|
SCHOOL PURCHASE ORDERS:
MONEY ORDER,WESTERN UNION, OR BANK WIRE
(NOT INCL. CANADA)